Covid-19 Safe Workplace Procedures
Kidmotion and The Old Printery Wellness Space are committed to providing a COVID-SAFE health facility. In order to be able to continue to open for face-to-face consultations, we wish to advise of the following procedures which have been set in place to protect our clients and staff:
- HEALTH CHECKS: To ensure that all individuals who enter the Old Printery Wellness Space are free of COVID-19 symptoms we are asking every client to complete a short health check survey on arrival. If any staff members are experiencing symptoms, they will not come to work. Your appointment will be offered as Telehealth if the provider is feeling well enough to provide a service from home.
- HAND SANITISATION: A hand sanitisation station is located immediately inside the reception entrance. We ask that all individuals entering the reception area please sanitise their hands on arrival to and departure from their session.
- TOILETS: Have been closed to anyone apart from clients of the Allied Health Practices and separate toilets have been designated for use by Staff and Clients.
- CARER ATTENDANCE: For our paediatric clients, only one adult will be able to attend the session (no siblings or other family members/friends). Where possible the child can attend their session with their therapist only to minimise exposure to parents, carers and staff. Parents are asked not to wait in the reception area. They are welcome to visit the Four Cats Café or use the time to complete jobs.
- CLEANING PROCEDURES: All surfaces and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between clients in line with Safe Work Australia guidelines.
- SESSION LENGTH: Session times will be shortened to allow spaces and equipment to be sanitised between clients. Your therapist will advise of your session length.
- TELEHEALTH SERVICES AVAILABLE: For any client who would prefer to receive services via Telehealth they are welcome to discuss this with their therapist.
- IF YOU ARE UNWELL: Please cancel your session if you or any member of your household has been unwell or if you have been in contact with anyone who has been in quarantine.
PO Box 490
Wellington NSW 2820
Phone & Email
Phone: 02 6845 4494
76 Percy Street
Wellington NSW 2820
Mon - Fri : 8:30 - 17:30